We had a busy weekend with a special Bible class we took. It was awesome, and a real encouragement. The baby is making her presence ever more noticeable, and I can’t believe we’re this close to having her. On my list for this week:
- Become super familiar with my carseat - I’ve helped other people with theirs, but I want to make sure I really know what I’m doing.
- Pack the Hospital Bag - I’ve got a list from our birthing classes here at the hospital. I’ve also been reading various lists around the web, trying to figure out exactly what I want/need. I know I’m going to have more than is necessary, but I don’t care. I’d rather have too much than too little when I’m welcoming this little one.
- Stock the Freezer – Another fun project. Actually, I’m looking forward to this. I’ve been collecting recipes via Pinterest as well as bought a great looking ebook filled with crockpot freezer meals. I’m hoping to have about two months of food stocked up, so I don’t have to worry about it at all. I just want to spend some time snuggling as a new family and not worrying about what we’re going to survive on. I’ll share some reviews of the various recipes I try.
I also have a couple of sewing projects I’d like to finish up. We’ll see how many of these things actually get done. I’ve prioritized them, so if certain things don’t happen, it’s okay.
Now on to the party. Here’s a few guidelines:
- Please follow my blog. There are links on the sidebar for subscribing to my RSS feed or by e-mail.
- Keep it family-friendly. I reserve the right to delete links.
- Have fun! Visit some of the other blogs and share some comments.
- Please post my button or a text link to the party.