Well, I’m still on the East Coast. In New York currently. But I’ll be headed back home to Oregon on Wednesday. And back to some creating. I should have received some fabric in the mail.
Last week we had a lot of great links. It was fun looking through them. One that really stood out to me was this:
This is a super cute French Knot pillow by The Secret Life of D. She posts about her inspiration for the pillow as well as her variations. She makes it look so stinkin’ simple. You could probably make up a half dozen of these pretty quick.
On to this week. What’s everybody been up to?
A few guidelines:
1. Please follow my blog. It’s a great way to find out when to link up next week.
2. Keep it family-friendly. I reserve the right to delete links.
3. Make sure it’s something you’ve created and not just some random thing.
4. Post the button somewhere on your blog, if you would. Help get the word out!
5. Have fun! Visit some of the other blogs and share some comment love. Be inspired.