It’s that time of the week again! Monday, Monday…
Anyways, here’s another I Made It! Monday Linky Party. Last week saw a few great projects, even if I got everything up late.
Check out this cute onesie as well as the (somewhat!) funny story behind the original failure. All from Giggles, Glitz, and Glam.
Be sure and grab the featured button from my sidebar!
Anyways, in other news, you may have all heard about how Linky Tools is no longer going to be free. I haven’t quite decided how I’m going to handle this. So, until further notice, consider I Made It! Monday an ongoing thing. But I’ll let you know if it isn’t.
Without further adieu,
1. Please follow my blog if you aren’t already.
2. Link up something you’ve created: recipe, craft, sewing project, etc.
3. Grab my linky button (because I still consider this an indefinitely lasting party):
4. Please make it appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any links that I don’t feel fit in with my blog.
5. Follow anybody else you like! Have fun! And thanks for participating! (Lots of exclamation marks for emphasis!)